Full time in-person learning begins April12th
- Every student will attend M,T,Th,F
- AM Session 9:15 - 11:45am
- PM Session 1:00 - 3:30pm
- School Day 9:15 - 3:30pm
- To send completed blue attestation forms with your student every day.
- To send a mask or two with your student every day.
- To make sure that your student has an extra set of clothes in the backpack or at school.
- To walk with your student all the way to ELC staff when dropping off.
As we return to a full time schedule, the combining of both cohorts will increase traffic in the parking lot during pick up and drop off times.
- To check your child’s back daily. Paper packets will continue to be sent home until May 31st.
- To observe pick up and drop off times, which are 5 minutes before the start and end times listed above.
- Friday, April 16th - Toothsavers
- Week of, April 26th - Leo’s Picture Day (more information to come)
Please call the office at 509.922.5478 with any questions